You're currently on:
DeafPagerStore Customer Service
- Privacy & Security
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we use "cookies" which obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our website. Examples of information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and computer platform; the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our webstore, including date and time; cookie number; and products viewed or searched for. Visit the Federal Trade Commission's website for more information about online privacy.
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples include updated delivery and address information from shipping carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication; account information, purchase or redemption information; search term and search result information from Internet search engines; and credit history information from credit bureaus which we use to help detect and prevent fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. You can protect yourself against unauthorized use of your account information by signing off when you have finished your order or after using a shared computer.
- Your order will be processed by Sprint Relay Store.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Final product pricing will be shown before order completion.
- Contact Information
- Contact us by emailing: email@example.com, or click here to fill out our online form.
You may also send us mail at
c/o RIH Company
PO Box 44457
Eden Prairie, MN 55344